"Taxini ta spaei" Tahini is a superfood that is superdelicious
- 20% protein
- Iron, calcium, magnesium
- unsaturated fats
Tahini "ta spaei" is rich in protein & fiber and even better, it’s packed with essential vitamins and minerals!
Tahini has a 20% of protein content and consuming 1 serving (25gramms), provides 80% of your daily thiamin needs, 24% of magnesium, 50% of iron, and 43% of calcium. That same serving also contains: 150 calories, 6 grams of carbohydrates and 12 grams of lipids(0grams of cholesterol)
But don't be alarmed by the amount of fat because only 2 out of the 16 grams are saturated, the rest are mono- and poly-unsaturated fats, known to be beneficial to the heart and overall health. Moreover the high calorie intake is to your benefit, because those are quality calories that will deliver energy to your body.
- It’s rich in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- It has 20% complete protein, which helps to maintain muscle tone
- It's a good source of Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
- It’s one of the best sources of calcium out there.
- It’s high in vitamin E and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15.
- Prevent anemia.
- It's easy for your body to digest because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting in weight loss.
- It is high in unsaturated fat (good fat!)
"Tahini ta spaei" is cocoa flavored and contains only 4g (per 100g of product) of brown sugar.
Can be used as a delicious bread spead, or as an ingredient in homemade cakes, cookies, chocolate bars, or you can just eat it with a spoon